Friday, January 23, 2009

Final changes

Well, I´m having a little delay with the video presentation, I hope this weekend will be the final date for it. I have a reason for this, I´ve been changing some design aspects in game. The floating objects are now space worm larvae. The larvae skin is something like a brain, with veins and in three awesome colours you´ll learn to love. The container is now a transparent rotating sphere through you can see the infinite space. The idea behind it was it had to look like a diamond asteroid. I´ve changed it a lot since the initial development versions but I think this is the final one and it fits quite good with the new camera movement. I´ve added camera movement along the border of the sphere. As you move the finger in the Iphone screen, the camera will slide along the inside of the diamond asteroid in both axis. The achieved effect is much more impressive than the original version, where the camera moved just forward and backward controlled with a finger movement in the left side of the screen. I´ve changed the original fonts used in game presentation, joker shop and menu been now more “grunge”, it´s called Anthology and it´s created by Gyom Seguin. I´ll contact him and make a paypal donation as soon as I´m finished with this. The game is functional at this point but I want to solve some little problems to make it more stable so I can record a video and upload to YouTube this weekend. After that the hardest work is done and it´s time to send it to Apple and publish at AppStore.

No comments:

Post a Comment