Monday, February 2, 2009

Last changes

I don´t know if you have had the same problem but in the last days I haven´t been able to access youtube. I think it´s my Internet provider´s problem so it´s not important but I wanted to upload another video and I couldn´t. As you know, I´m not a designer or graphical artist so in the last days I´ve been trying to change the space skydome to a more convincent one. I´m reading tutorials about starfields with gimp as this one and tricks in blender to avoid deformation of the texture as this one . It´s near been ready and in the next hours I´ll record a device video gameplay with my compact camera and upload to youtube. The last time I tried to do that I broke my phone and I´ve been withouth it for almost a week. I´ll try to not repeat it and have a video for today or tomorrow. I have a few more features to implement as a better light system with lights and shadows, more jokers for the shop, worm movement and a change in that wormhole emitter among other improvements but that will be for the first update. I´ll try to play in device for some hours to detect bugs and send it to Apple so in the next weeks I think it will be in the appstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment