Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updating..

The Cave is still not in the App Store but I already have started to work on the first update. I´m updating SIO2, the 3d engine, to the latest version. There have been a lot of changes in SIO2 functions so this is more painful than I first thought but I expect a better framerate. The game was running smoothly but adding game complexity could penalize framerate. After that, I want to fix a little bug that can cause in some occasions a game shutdown in the game over screen and fix some memory leaks and texture adjustment. Ball explosion sound should play in update. I know, I know, in space sound can´t be transmitted but if Lucas forgot that I can forget it too. I´m also thinking in adding a ray between matched worms and adding lights and shadows, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment